Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Omron portable nebulizer - Breathing problem comfortable solution



It was November last year when my family visited a hospital.  My eldest daughter was having breathing problem most often at night.  The doctor’s finding was she had too much phlegm in her lungs and need to undergo chest x-ray, her case might lead to pneumonia.  Fortunately the chest x-ray result was clear but the doctor still gave us prescriptions for her to take for 7 days.  Doctor also advised us that if we own a nebulizer use it whenever she is having hard time to breath, if we don’t have then go to nearest clinic or Barangay health center, there always one in there.  We have our own nebulizer that I bought I think three years ago, so it’s not a problem to us anymore. 

Until now my daughter still has minor cough and phlegm.  Early this month we again sent her to Medical City for a check-up and this time Dr. Resurreccion one of the Pulmonologist there told us that she might have allergic reaction to a thing which she cuddle at night or she got it from frequent change of weather or she might have asthma.  The Pulmonologist told us that she could also inherit asthma from us, hopefully not because I too have asthma when I was a child. The Pulmonologist prescribed MontelukastKastair EZTab once a day to be taken at night, Alnix Syrup and she also advise us to continue the use of nebulizer every time she is having breathing problem.

I researched about my daughter’s condition and I came across to a portable nebulizer.  It didn’t cross in my mind before that portable nebulizer does exist.  The one that we own is very bulky compared to the model that I saw in Youtube which is Omron NE-U22v Microair nebulizer.  I am very impressed on the specifications of that medical device.  It weighs only 6 ounce operated with 2 "AA" batteries that means it is cordless, comes in a size of 4x2x1.5 inch, 10x5x4 cm.  It is very handy easy to use, especially to children and infants and also it does not produce sound at all.  Unlike my existing nebulizer it scares my youngest daughter every time I operate it.

The Omron NE-U22v Microair nebulizer has shell carry case that is equivalent to an eye glasses case.  It is really perfect for travelling!  The only problem I can think of right now with this very cool medical gadget is the price.   I hope Omron Philippines can bring this wonderful product in Philippine market with reasonable cost.

2 comments:

  1. Diapers, Baby Diaper, Baby Nappies, Adult Diapers, Clinical Diapers, Nebulizer, Disposable Diapers, Under Pads, Digital BP Monitor, Air Bed, Air Mattress

    ReplyDelete