Friday, January 4, 2013

CitisecOnline As Tool In Buying Stocks


It was middle of last year when I got interested in investing my savings into stock market.  At first my aunt was the only one in our family that got hook into it.  For few years she is very interested in placing some of her savings into mutual fund or buying some stocks to some well known companies.  But her problem was she does not know how to start.  Finally she was invited by a friend to attend a free seminar that will conduct by CitisecOnline

             CitisecOnline is a company that helps ordinary people to easily invest their money to stock market online.  The process of buying stocks before was quite a hassle.  You need to have broker to be able to buy stocks.  But with the help of CitisecOnline you just need internet connection and buying stock is a few clicks away it also provide cheap and effortless accessible way to invest in the Philippine Stock Market.  It also conducts seminar and gives expert advice to their clients.

             Going back to my story, my aunt and her friend attended two free seminars which are “Investing in the StockMarket Today” and “COL EASY INVESTMENT PROGRAM: Simple Stock Market Investing”.  After completing those seminars my aunt decide to register and buy some stocks. Upon processing her registration form she encountered some problems.  She needs to provide bank account number and email address.  The purpose why bank account is needed is due to selling of stocks.  Once you have stocks and for some reason you need to sell it, the sold amount will be deposited to the provided bank account.  And the purpose why email address is needed because every online transaction will be made or any news or notification from CitisecOnline system will automatically sent a letter into email address provided.  My aunt is not very technical person and does not even know how to operate computer without someone guiding her.  Now since I am very technical person in our family my aunt asked a favor to create her an email address.

                At first I am little bit concern what my aunt got into.  What I have in mind was it might be another scam or something illegal since money is involved.  I got curious and ask some of my friends if they know CitisecOnline.  Their response was the company is legal.  Then I also decided to attend one of their free seminars to fully understand their process.  After attending free seminar I became very interested in buying some stocks too.  Before finally dive into the world of stock market I also did some research and also read a book by Bo SanchezMy MaidInvests in the Stock Market”.  After gathering all the information that I needed, I completed CitisecOnlineregistration form and submitted it together with my aunt and my cousin’s registration form.  My cousin also got interested into it without attending the seminar.  He decides to join us after reading the book of Bo Sanchez.  We all decided to choose CitisecOnline Easy Investment Program and the companies that we invest are GMANetwork., Bank of the Philippine Island, Ayala Land, BDO Unibank, JollibeeFoods Corporation, SM Prime Holdings.

             Status of the Philippine Stock Market was very good in the year 2012.  Hopefully this year will be much better. I am not an expert and do not know the science behind stock market or trading. We just followed the advice of the speaker in CitisecOnline seminar and put our money into well established companies.  I have no regrets of putting my money into stock market instead of putting it into a bank and get very low interest every month.  This year I am planning to invest and buy stocks to another two other well established companies and still continue buying stocks to the previous companies that I selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment